Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


 Will you be my Valentine?

 
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you reading my blog.
This terrifying greeting I think makes a nice representation of my odd combination of tasty recipes and murderous fiction.

My love for the dude with the cleaver is hard to describe. I reminds me both of the Valentines of my childhood and of the wonderfully bloody smell of a real butcher's shop. I do so love a concrete floor and a cold place that smells like dead cow.

You know, the kind of place where they cut you a slice of baloney.
I am a small fry when it comes to blogs, yet you make me feel important. So, thanks for your shares and your pins.  I even thank people who came to visit because they are angry about my aversion to blue foods.

I offer you up a few Valentine's Day Treats:

A novella about candy hearts and a missing child.

A decadent dessert for one or two.

A sexy appetizer.

Five important life lessons.

Slutty Spaghetti

BACON!


No comments: